Public cooperation takes shape in various NL EVD International programmes.
Their objectives are manifold:
- assisting the public sector in various countries;
- encouraging public cooperation between the Netherlands public sector and public institutions abroad;
- stimulating public-private cooperation both in the Netherlands and abroad.
The projects developed under these programmes can be purely public sector-oriented or aimed at strengthening public-private partnerships.
The scope of the projects developed under these programmes is therefore very divers. Focussing for example on:
- the EU enlargement process;
- cooperation in the area of educational reform in Central and Eastern European countries;
- human resource development cooperation with China.
EVD International programmes focused on international public co-operation:
- Indonesia facility
- Vietnam Facility