Contact NL Patent Office
Prinses Beatrixlaan 2
2595 AL Den Haag (see route description)
Telephone: +31 88 602 6000
Fax: +31 88 602 9024
P.O. Box 10366
2501 HJ Den Haag
* Are you visiting our office? As a security measure we ask you to take your identification with you.
Do you have a question about patents?
If you have any questions regarding intellectual property rights, you can telephone our public information office on working days between 9.00 am and 5.00 pm on +31 88 602 60 00. You can also contact the public information office by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by sending a fax to +31 88 602 90 24.
Making an appointment to obtain patent information (only for Dutch entrepeneurs)
You are welcome to make an appointment on any working day to obtain general information regarding patents, such as:
- the patent granting process
- the costs involved in obtaining a patent, or
- patent protection in the Netherlands and in other countries.
To make an appointment, please contact our public information office by telephoning +31 88 602 60 00 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our office is open during working days from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm for:
- filing a patent application
- paying an annual fee
- filing an request for nullification
- answering legal questions about the Dutch Patent Act 1995
- January 1 (New Year's Day)
- April 1 (Easter Monday)
- April 29 (non-working day)
- April 30 (Queen's Day)
- May 9 (Ascension Day)
- May 10 (non-working day)
- May 20 (Whit Monday)
- December 25 (Christmas)
- December 26 (Christmas)
- December 27 (non-working day)
In 2013 our office is closed on the following (feast) days:
Payments can be made on the following bank account.